Thesis TherapyTM is committed to providing support during what is typically a highly stressful experience. Over the past decade, we have provided a range of support services to hundreds of graduate students in the behavioral, social, educational, management, and nursing sciences. Our mission is to help you gain control of the thesis or dissertation writing process while regaining control of your personal life and life/work balance.
Thesis Therapy helps candidates create a plan that is realistic, time efficient, and provides a positive growth experience. We help you meet the academic standards of your university and assure that your thesis or dissertation is a document of which you can be proud. Thesis Therapy can help you ...
- Address committee/chair feedback
- Analysis of data
- Develop a viable research plan
- Develop a topic
- Edit and Improve an existing document
- Estimate the needed sample size
- Formulate research questions and surveys
- Identify an appropriate research methodology and design
- Identify existing validated scales
- Randomize a sample
- Summarize and explain results
- Prepare for the defense
Common statistical procedures include:
- Analysis of Variance (ANOVA)
- Correlation (Pearson’s and )
- Odds Ratio and Risk Ratio
- Post-Hoc tests
- T-tests (Independent, Dependent, Paired, Repeated)
"Basic Research Strategies" was written specifically for non-traditional and online students who may have a limited understanding of the research process and minimal interaction with research faculty. This basic and easy to follow guidebook provides a road-map for conducting a research-driven thesis or dissertation with minimal stress. Available on Amazon.com for $10.95 (softcover) and $4.99 (e-book) ISBN-10: 1491774797.